Diet and lifestyle are key determinants of human health. While we are often aware that poor diet can damage our health, it is less well known that diet can also act as a protective factor against a wide range of diseases. Our most important advice is to make sure you eat a varied and balanced diet. This means that we need to put as much energy into our body through food as we use, so we need to adapt the amount and type of food we eat to our lifestyle and level of physical activity. If you do change your diet, do it gradually, with a lot of willpower and perseverance, and without making extreme changes. Start with small steps that will lead you to big goals.
Valeovita develops concepts for specific target groups, tailored to the individual requirements of your consumers.
Valeovit’s core business is the development of high-quality vitamin and mineral premixes to fortify the products of the global food, beverage and supplement industries. These micronutrient blends are designed to meet health and lifestyle trends and are tailored to the product parameters and production processes of the customers.
CoQ10 is a fat-soluble, vitamin-like substance found in the mitochondria of almost all cells in the body. It is used in the electron transport chain, the process of aerobic cellular respiration that generates 90-95% of the energy used by the body.* It is also a powerful antioxidant.*
Plant extracts are mixtures of a large number of (bioactive) compounds. Both the source plant drug and the manufacturing process, including the method of extraction, the type of extraction solvent and the drug-to-solvent ratio, have a significant influence on the composition of the extract. The latter is the key to the desired biological activity.
Valmar Fish collagen: Collagen peptide – unveiling the greatest nutritional miracle
A true wonder of nature, ValMar collagen boasts a unique set of properties that distinguish it as an extremely effective ingredient for health and nutrition. Its extremely low molecular weight is the basis of its outstanding bioavailability, allowing the body to easily absorb and reap its benefits. This translates to efficient and effective support for various aspects of well-being.
What’s more, fish collagen possesses a truly remarkable attribute – it is completely devoid of odor and taste. This makes it a versatile addition to a wide array of food products, seamlessly elevating their nutritional content without altering their flavors Its water solubility further enhances its adaptability, effortlessly integrating into beverages, dairy, sport nutrition, soups, and other liquid formulations.
One of the crowning features of fish collagen is its unparalleled protein content. When compared to other collagen sources, ValMar Collagen Peptide reigns supreme, containing the highest percentage of protein. This fact alone underscores its significance as a superior choice for those seeking potent protein supplementation.
But the allure of fish collagen doesn’t end there. Its amino acid profile is a testament to its exceptional quality. It encompasses the full spectrum of essential amino acids, each present in optimal proportions. This comprehensive array of amino acids contributes to its holistic health benefits, making it a valuable asset for promoting skin vitality, supporting joint health, and aiding tissue repair.
In the realm of health and nutrition, Valmar collagen emerges as a true trailblazer. With its super low molecular mass, impeccable bioavailability, neutral character, and solubility, it seamlessly integrates into food products and supplements, enriching their value without compromise. Its unrivaled protein content and amino acid profile underscore its commitment to excellence, elevating its status as a premium ingredient of the highest quality. Embark on a journey of wellness with fish collagen and unlock the boundless potential it holds for a vibrant and thriving life.
Collagen powder, derived from animal sources like cows, fish, or chickens, is a versatile food supplement that can be used to create a variety of products designed to promote skin, joint, and overall health. Here are some common forms of food supplements that can be produced using collagen powder:
1. Collagen Capsules: Collagen powder can be encapsulated into easy-to-swallow pills or capsules. These supplements are convenient for daily consumption and provide a controlled dosage of collagen to support skin elasticity, hair health, and joint function.
2. Collagen Protein Bars: Collagen can be incorporated into protein bars, making them an excellent choice for individuals looking to boost their protein intake while also benefiting from collagen’s skin and joint health advantages. These bars are ideal for a quick, on-the-go snack.
3. Collagen Drinks: Collagen powder can be mixed with water, juice, or smoothies to create collagen-rich beverages. These drinks are an enjoyable way to stay hydrated while nourishing your skin, hair, and nails.
4. Collagen Powder Supplements: Collagen powder can be consumed on its own by mixing it with water, coffee, tea, or other beverages. This pure form of collagen is versatile and can be incorporated into your daily routine with ease.
5. Collagen Gummies: Collagen-infused gummies offer a tasty and convenient way to incorporate collagen into your diet. They are often flavored and come in various shapes and sizes, making them appealing to both children and adults.
6. Collagen-enriched Foods: Collagen can also be added to various foods such as soups, stews, and baked goods to increase their protein content and provide potential health benefits. These foods can be a subtle way to introduce collagen into your diet.
7. Collagen Supplements with Added Vitamins and Minerals: Some collagen supplements are formulated with additional vitamins and minerals that complement the benefits of collagen. For example, vitamin C is often added to enhance collagen production in the body.
Collagen powder’s versatility and potential health benefits make it a popular choice for individuals seeking to improve their overall well-being. Before adding any food supplement to your diet, it’s advisable to consult with a healthcare professional to ensure it aligns with your specific health goals and needs.